close

I'm holding on your rope,
我緊握著你丟出的繩索
Got me ten feet off the ground
它帶著我到十幾英尺高
And I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
我正仔細聆聽你在說什麼 但我無法說任何話
You tell me that you need me
你跟我說你需要我
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
但你卻離開並丟下我 等等
You tell me that you're sorry
你說你感到很抱歉
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
不曾想過我會轉身 並說

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
這道歉來的太晚 太遲了
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我說這道歉來的太遲 太晚了I'd take another chance, take a fall
我又再一次的嘗試 再次地被擊倒
take a fall美國俚語 被打倒,被擊敗
Take a shot for you
為你赴湯蹈火
Take a shot 肝腦塗
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
我需要你就像心臟需要跳動
But it's nothing new - yeah yeah
但這已司空見慣 耶耶

 

 

I loved you with the fire red
我曾愛你就像烈火那樣的紅
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
但現在則全轉為憂鬱的藍 而你說
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
"抱歉"像個天使 快樂令我想到你
But I'm afraid...
但我擔心.....

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
這道歉來的太晚 太遲了
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....
我說這道歉來的太遲 太晚了 歐.......

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
這道歉來的太晚 太遲了
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....
我說這道歉來的太遲 太晚了 歐.......

too late to apologize yeah 
這道歉來的太遲 耶
Got me ten feet off the ground
它帶著我到十幾英尺高

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 RU 的頭像
    RU

    Ru的部落格

    RU 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()